This simple widget allows you to add countdown timers to your site so easily. It supports color customizations & multiple instances. You can put as many as you like an it will work! You can customize the appearance with CSS as you like. It is just drag'n drop. No coding required! Just another awesome widget from Shailan.com.
Read more about shortcode usage here.
- Download the widget and upload it to your server through
WP Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
- After the upload is complete activate the plugin.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets page, drag and drop the widget to your sidebar.
- Fill in the blanks as needed, and done!
Posts about Countdown Widget
Need more instructions? Read posts below:
- Countdown Widget Update 2.5
- Adding countdown to your theme using php
- How to add a countdown to your post using shortcode
- Customizing countdown widget using CSS
- Get your countdown widget now!
Downloaded 37510 times
Minimum WP Version : 2.8
Frequently Asked Questions
—Q. Any questions?
—A. You can ask your questions here
My other plugins
If you like this plugin you may also like my other wordpress plugins: